Alcohol consumption criticized everywhere serves some of the crucial health benefits. The
statutory warning it carries only highlights the damages that may happen to an individual,
howsoever Alcohol brings some advantages over its lot of bad.
The Body & The Alcohol
- Over weighing is a common problem everyone is facing; such an issue can be solved
with a glass of red wine; the red grapes used in its making include ellagic acid, which is
recommended to cure metabolic fatty liver.
- Drinking moderately can prevent one from the cold n cough. Keeping in mind that the
limit doesn’t exceed.
- Alcohol prevents one of the main reasons for death in India or better be seen as heart
attacks or cardiac arrests; alcohol consumption has led to a decrease in heart failure rates.
- Being a stress buster, alcohol consumption leads to relaxation of the mind that helps one
get rid of depression and improves blood circulation.
Power Through Alcohol
- Wine drinkers have experienced a better and much satisfying sexual life. As per
Australia's university, men who drink wine have suffered less from erectile dysfunction
than those who didn’t drink.
- Drinking Alcohol Leads to improving memory.
- Alcohol consumption as a good source of medicine and a source of happiness leads to a
long and healthy life and increases the life expectancy rate.
Does Brand And Compound Matters?
The market today offers many brands and nonbrand products, but in Alcohol, a person should
always go for a branded one if he /she wants to help more than getting harmed. And also, one
should choose the type entirely depending upon his taste or limits to consume.
- Alcohol comes in various compounds and brands, which further classified as-
1. BEER– Beer is a commonly found minimal source of Alcohol depending upon its brand
and consistency, beer may include 0% to 8% of Alcohol.
2. WINE- another alcoholic beverage found is the wine, which is usually a compound made
of grapes that may include 5.5%-20.5% alcohol.
3. RUM- being a liquor made fermenting liquid it may include upto 40% alcohol
4. WHISKY– made from fermented grains like barley, corn, rye; whiskey is a type of
beverage that includes 35%-40% alcohol.
- Beer is a nutritious alcoholic beverage which helps in protecting the heart, beating
cholesterol, strengthen bones, and also reduces stress.
- Occasional drinking of wine helps to serve a human body. Being an antioxidant, it serves
many health-related issues, as many other alcoholic drinks do wine also prevents heart
- The major benefit that drinking Rum serves is blood-thinning rum is popularly suggested
as a suitable blood thinner, which helps in resolving many artery diseases.
- Another alcohol compound, whisky, also has medicinal values hidden in it; the
significant benefit of whisky is fighting cancer. Apart from this, it also reduces weight
and kills stress; whisky also helps us fight diabetes risk and, like others preventing cold.
As it is but obvious that alcohol consumption is beneficial for health but only if consumed in a
limit, as it goes, “Anything’s excess is poison.”